Saturday 25 August 2012

Here goes...


This is it.  The first post.  The moment I have been plucking up the courage for, then bowing out for many months now.  And even though realistically a grand total of three people will most likely read these first few words, there is something quite terrifying about sending my thoughts out in to the universe for anyone to see...terrifying, exciting, liberating, all at once.

I didn't really 'get' the whole blog thing in the beginning.  Sure I agree it seemed fun and intriguing to pop in and shuffle around someone else's pages every now and then, getting a glimpse in to another's life and loves - but that's all it seemed, a little snoop while procrastinating online.  But here I am, 12 months later, and all of a sudden I feel like I know these people - these blogs and bloggers inspire, comfort, motivate, challenge, educate and entertain me on a daily basis.  In fact, during quiet pockets of time during the day, there is nothing more I like to do than settle in with a cuppa, and visit some of my favourites.
I now understand and appreciate the community this blogging world has created, and I want in.  I am ready now to share myself and my journeys with anyone interested, and am excited for what this new adventure may bring...

So within these pages I will record moments from my humble little life - the miraculous and magic experiences of mothering my baby girl, Matilda, the ongoing quest my husband and I are battling in the search for a real Home for our family, as well as any snippets of fancy in between.

I hope you enjoy.  All three of you x

5 comments:

  1. So exciting to see you here, lovely. You're going straight to the top of my blog roll...Something tells me there'll be more than 3 visitors to this sweet place...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just become a follower :) Welcome to blogging, you'll love it - such an awesome, supporting, inspiring community x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, thanks so much - it's lovely to have you here.. I've visited your little space many times :)

      Delete
  3. Just found your lovely blog. Look forward to following along x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to meet you! It's lovely here. x

    ReplyDelete