Thursday 28 March 2013

rewind



I've been absent from this space for a little while - not for lack of enthusiasm, but rather a feeling of not having much of interest to say... It's been one of those weeks when I've felt absolutely run off my feet, but if someone were to ask me what I'd been up to, for the life of me I couldn't name a single thing - total blank???
As I write this I feel absolutely exhausted - my eyes keep darting to the clock, counting down the minutes until it's not totally embarrassing to be calling it a night...come on 9 o'clock!!!

In the meantime, I wanted to journal and share some happy snaps taken weekend before last...
A morning frolic through the Rose Garden at Old Parliament House, gelato by the Lake in the afternoon sun with Granny & Grandad, and a delicious dose of people-watching - we celebrated Canberra's 100th Birthday among 1000s of others, yet were completely content within the bubble of our own little family.

Looking over these photos and remembering the day, I feel a little lighter and somewhat recharged.  The warmth of her smile does wonders it's true, and I'll be heading up to bed on a higher note now.

Wishing you all a lovely, lazy Easter break with your loved ones - let's hope time is on our side, and the minutes pass like hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment